Please click on one of the questions to view the answer.
1. Besides the regular meeting, are there any other time(s) that investors get together and talk such as lunches?
STLREIA™ holds monthly Networking Lunches in addition to our monthly Educational & Networking meetings. Please see our event calendar or upcoming events for details.
2. Are there any training, workshops or other events that are sponsored or endorsed by STLREIA™?
In addition to monthly meetings, STLREIA™ hosts top National Speakers who provide timely and informative workshops for members and guests. You can view information about our speakers online and in the monthly newsletter mailed to our members.
3. Does the STLREIA™ have a list of competent contractors?
STLREIA™ does not make specific recommendations for contractors but members are open and willing to share contact information at the monthly meetings and luncheons.
4. Does the STLREIA™ have any forms, contracts, leases etc., that are available for members?
STLREIA™ does not have legal documents available for members, as we are not licensed to practice law. However when you come to our luncheons or our monthly meeting you may just be able to connect with seasoned investors who know how and where to get advice on legal issues and documents. Once you've become a member, you can check out the documents library for examples of forms and contracts.
5. What makes STLREIA™ different than other Real Estate Investment Groups?
Our membership does not include just you but also one more individual living at the same address. Your membership gives you access to special educational resources as well as discounts. Our website has member only sections which include educational archives, and a document library.
We are one of the few associations run by and for investors, not real restate agents looking for new leads. Whether you are a seasoned investor or just looking at getting started in real estate investing, STLREIA™ is for you.
As St. Louis' oldest real estate educational organization, please accept our invitation to attend your first meeting free of charge. We're sure you will be excited and energized about the quality of information and networking opportunities with fellow investors.
6. I don't live in St. Louis, can I still join and will the topics covered still be relevant to me?
You don't need to live in St. Louis to benefit from being a member of the group. We have members from across the state and Illinois who come to learn and share ideas and experiences every month. The education gleaned from the meetings will serve you well, regardless of where you choose to invest.
7. I've always been interested in investing in real estate but don't know where to start. Do you have members I can talk to?
Our officers, board of directors and members are an open and friendly group who are more than willing to answer questions and put you in touch with other investors or resources to help. Our monthly Networking Lunches and networking Help Clinics at our monthly Educational & Networking Meetings are a great chance to meet members and talk real estate.
8. My question has not been answered here. Who can I ask?
You can come to one of our luncheons or monthly meetings, or you may send us a quick note by clicking here.