April 23, 2022
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Kevin Shortle Full Day Training
April 23 - 9 am to 3 pm CT
Combining Real Estate and Notes
Kevin Shortle will speak at our April Event and show us some great ideas about how to invest in this changing market. His unique approach combines the best real estate investing techniques with the best note investing techniques. He has some fantastic ways to protect and grow your real estate investments. To get a more in depth understanding he will be offering a whole day of additional training for us live in St. Louis.
Do not miss his 1-day training on Saturday April 23 from 9 am until 3 pm at the Shriners Center. He will be using available investments as he teaches. He is an excellent educator that uses an easy-to-follow method and is always open to questions.
Some of the highlights include:
- How to make a profit on notes that you don't even own using our Note Arbitrage technique. This method can start putting profits in your pockets right away with very little time or money invested.
- If you already own rental property, you will not want to miss out on our segment on equity-lock notes. The real estate market is due for some changes and this will allow you to protect your investment profits.
- Our turn-key note technique has nothing to do with rental property, just the easiest, safest way to invest. We will be using actual available inventory to teach this!
- Looking for long-term passive income and lower taxes? Of course, you are! Our Lease-Purchase Note will show you how to do just that.
- No inventory? We will show you what the others are missing out on.
- Why non-performing note inventory will be coming back. This segment will make you ready for it.
- Did you know that the government is still paying note investors up to $30,000 to help people stay in their homes? Better hurry, this will end soon.
I think you will agree with Kevin when he says “I believe that a good investor invests where the money is, a great investor invests where the money is going”.
The nominal cost for this Training Event is only $39 and includes a box lunch furnished by Genesis Catering. This training will not be recorded or on Zoom. Register and pay now to be sure you have a seat at this unique Training Event!
GATEWAY 500 Rm (Lower Level)
(park in lot off Devine Dr.)