November 18, 2016
6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
HELP CLINIC: November 18, 2016 6:30PM -7:15 PM
Kristina Aguilera is Business Development Director at Community Title Services, LLC. She will discuss the latest hot topics facing the industry. Come and ask your questions.
MAIN MEETING: November 18, 2016 7:30 PM – 9 PM
Rather than just giving an annual tax update on changes that affect real estate investors (boring), Bill Hurston, CPA, will give you (at least) 5 ideas on how you can become a more successful real estate investor. Some of them involve “tax talk”, but Bill promises not to be too boring (for a CPA).
Topics will include:
- The “5 D’s” that lead to real estate investing DISASTER.
- The single best book you can read to understand your real estate investments.
- Thinking like a business owner versus a real estate investor.
- The top tax benefit of real estate investing.
- What is your “exit strategy” for each property?