February 18, 2020
12:30 pm - 3:00 pm
February 18, 2020
Main Event 7:30pm
Hakeem Valles former NFL Tight End for the Detroit Lions and serial entrepreneur will be presenting STL Digital State of Real Estate. He has been investing in real estate for the past 8 years.
Hakeem has recently founded his own digital media agency Perspective Global Media. Traveling all across the country, he speaks his life truths, and tells how he has built his business.
You will be enlightened to brand building in the digital age, and what is going to drive success. Jobs in the real estate and mortgage sectors will inevitably go away due to the internet. The ones who build their personal brands are the ones who will survive.
This fireside chat will be all about how to create a scalable content strategy as a real estate professional and how to tell your story in a noisy social world utilizing the platforms available to us in 2020.
Hakeem will share little known strategies including:
- Practical ways to scale your real estate content strategy
- How to grow and build your digital “community” around your investment passions
- Where the underpriced attention is in the vast digital landscape
There will be plenty of time for Q & A. Do Not miss this opportunity of a lifetime!
Early Bird Session 6:30pm
Be sure to arrive early as we are fortunate to have one of our own, Rita Holt with Auction.com - Rita will talk about the Free auction class they hold each month right here in St. Louis.
The 2nd Tuesday each month a Foreclosure Auction Sale is held on the steps of the St. Louis County Courthouse. This Free class, offered by Auction.com, is right after the sale at 2:30pm. It’s held at CJ Muggs restaurant right across from the auction.
At the Free class they will show you:
- How to bid with Auction.com at live foreclosure sales and online for bank-owned properties
- Tips for using Auction.com to research properties and access due diligence information
- What to expect at live foreclosure auctions
- Due Diligence you need to do when purchasing property from foreclosure and online Sale
- Realtor co-op opportunities with Auction.com
You must register for the Free classes and may sign up at this event.
(Approx. 1 1/4 miles west of I-270-parking lot entrance is off Fern Ridge Pkwy-enter lower level from rear)